- The two main airports of Rome are Ciampino “G.B. Pastine” (CIA) & Fiumicino “Leonardo Da Vinci” (FCO)
- EU citizens can make use of Italy’s health services provided they have an European Health Insurance Card. (EHIC)
- Local Roman tax per person/per night is €3.50
- Electrical current in Italy is 230 volts, 50Hz. A variety of plugs are in use including style two-pin plug.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please, remember to bring a copy of your travel insurance policy with you so that we can help you to contact your insurance company in emergency cases.
- All rooms are Non Smoking.
Check-in & Check-out:
Check-in time from 12.00 to 15.00 Check-out time at 10.00
If your flight arrives later than 15.00, please advise prior to your arrival!
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the Manager.
Sky TV in room – air conditioning- telephone – hairdryer -minifridge – safe- full continental breakfast – cots –tea & coffee facilities – outdoor swimming pool- tennis court – daily housekeeping- towels- slippers- multilingual staff – parking (secure) – tours/ticket assistance – Wi-Fi internet access – dry cleaning/laundry service – airport transfers – event catering – conference room(s) –
We can organise transports to and from Rome’s airports. To avail of this service, flight details are required.
A few practical points that you may find helpful:
- Mass in English is celebrated each Sunday morning at 10.00 am in the Chapel of the Pontifical Irish College; All are Welcome!
- Pope Franics Bergoglio recites the Angelus each Sunday and Holy Day at 12.00 pm in St Peter’s Square.